7.10.2012

Bargello

I read the comment of Mynnette below yesterday's card and she was inviting me to join Technique Tuesday challenge. To be honest I didn't know what is BARGELLO until I entered TT site today morning :-)
I tried and I really like this technique because it gives many possibilities to create something interesting and original. So there comes my first bargello card... I hope you like it and I will surely repeat this technique in my future projects. Thank you Mynnette for show me somethning new :-)




As the colors are my favourites and fit well to the Challenge 20 - Purple at Creative Card Crew, let me join you this week with my bargello purple card...

Jako, że kartka została stworzona przy nieodzownej pomocy linijki, co z resztą widać na zdjęciach... chciałabym ją zgłosić również na Wyzwanie #17 - Od-linijki ogłoszone na blogu Galerii RAE.

Pozdrawiam wszystkich zaglądających :-)