18.05.2014

A While for Yourself


When I saw the Challenge#6 All About Him I felt strongly motivated because since some days I wanted to make a heavy vintage masculine card. The idea was growing in my mind but I just needed a kick :)
I think the most of Tim Holtz products are just perfect for this type of cards and occasions. I used them a lot: two stamps on the background, one stamp with small hand in the corners, a clock die (my favorite - Love it) as a focal point, a ticket from a tickets book, a lot of Distress inks (brown, green, red and black), an embossing folder, a Distress paint. Yep, it is a Tom's products card :-)
The details I love is the dragonfly I stamped twice and cut out covering one of them with a Glossy Accent and the inside of the clock made from the elements cut out from between the clock's hours. 
Since the main element is a clock and the sentiment says: A while for yourself, 
this card goes for Tydzień Inspiracji: Czas at Scrapki.pl as well.