14.10.2014

Autumn



This is an Autumn card made with IBS stamps.

I decided to make it CAS just to show better the stamps details.


For the wreath I used the small branches and even smaller leaves from Autumn Blessings stamp set. From the same set I stamped twice a small bow and put one over another using glue dots and giving some dimension. 
In the center of the wreath I stamped GRATEFUL sentiment taken from the same stamp set.

Inspired by Stamping Autumn Blessing Stamp Set


Finally I embellished the card with some resin dots and die cut leaves.


I hope you like my project and feel inspired to share your creations with us!

 Have a great Autumn!


I will join the challenges:
Autumn Colors at AAA Cards
Warm Autumn Colours at Stamping Sensations
Monday Mood Board#3 at Who is Tracy?

  Monday Mood Board #3 @ whoistracy.com


6 komentarzy:

  1. So very pretty! I love the touch of plaid peeking out at the sides. So glad you could play along with my Monday Mood Board!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. Beautiful interpretation of the AAA Cards theme. Thanks for playing.

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  3. A perfect Autumnal creation for our theme this month Macarena and so very elegant as well.

    Thanks so much for sharing your creativity with us at Stamping Sensations challenge.

    B x

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  4. Really NICE! Autumn wreaths are so cool this year. Thanks for playing and sharing with us. Cheers, Victoria Lavender- AAA Cards

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  5. Awesome use of the set! Thanks for joining in at AAA!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  6. Beautiful autumnal card! Thanks for joining us at Stamping Sensations this month.
    Pinky

    OdpowiedzUsuń