24.04.2017

We've Got Your Number



Have you been missing us during last week?


Here we are as every Monday with a new theme which is

WE'VE GOT YOUR NUMBER

 Do not wait too long cause you can win a $50 voucher 
and spend it right at the greatest Simon Says Stamp Store!


My project is a Birthday card where the age is just a number.
I decided not to place any specific age but just numbers. 


This time I limited myself up to 3 colors with their shades.
The background was covered with a layer of gesso making a soft texture 
and the color was built with Infusions and Nuvo Mousses.
I placed some rubons with numbers and stamped a compass rose 
with Classics#1 by Tim and Stampers Anonymous. 
All the surface are a bit metallique by using Nuvo Mousses. 
I really love the Cargo Stencil Number Set die and need to use it more!



  


Products used:



12 komentarzy:

  1. Hi, long time, no talk!
    The texture on this is AMAZING... and I am so inspired by the way you used the compass stamp here and there. Happy Monday!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. Wow, Macarena, this is amazing. I love the texture and colors. So pretty!

    Cathie ♥

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  3. Your creativity never ends! I thought it was so clever to incorporate numbers in so many different ways. I love how your numbers are facing different ways and how they have a whimsical feel, but are also so sophisticated. Your art is always so very beautiful!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  4. Love how you created the background, it is so effective. Really lovely,
    Sarita x

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  5. I love your idea to just add numbers randomly and not focus on any specific one, Macarena! Looks so cool with the limited palette, and I love the words on the blue numbers! hugs, Maura

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  6. Gorgeous card Macarena, I love the random numbers and colors, the whole design is so arty and awesome!! ­čśŹ❤️❤️

    Luv
    Lols x x x

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  7. Wow.. this card is gorgeous, Macarena. The background colors and texture you created are totally awesome! :)

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  8. gorgeous card Macarena...love how you used the cargo die...amazing colour and beautiful textures...hugs Kath xxx

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  9. Fabulous card, Marzena with so many gorgeous textures and layers...it looks fantastic ! <3

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  10. Beautiful card! I love that number background - that is a favourite die set of mine (thank you for reminding me of it). Gorgeous colors and metallic look.

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  11. I adore the texture of your background! fabulous! Great great work, colors are incredible, metallic look is fantastic! Barbara

    OdpowiedzUsuń