24.04.2017

We've Got Your Number



Have you been missing us during last week?


Here we are as every Monday with a new theme which is

WE'VE GOT YOUR NUMBER

 Do not wait too long cause you can win a $50 voucher 
and spend it right at the greatest Simon Says Stamp Store!


My project is a Birthday card where the age is just a number.
I decided not to place any specific age but just numbers. 


This time I limited myself up to 3 colors with their shades.
The background was covered with a layer of gesso making a soft texture 
and the color was built with Infusions and Nuvo Mousses.
I placed some rubons with numbers and stamped a compass rose 
with Classics#1 by Tim and Stampers Anonymous. 
All the surface are a bit metallique by using Nuvo Mousses. 
I really love the Cargo Stencil Number Set die and need to use it more!



  


Products used: